Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Spa Stylevana

By 3:51 AM

Hi hi! So it's currently 9:12 pm and this was the last day of my spring break. I've had a change in mental state and I'm so relaxed and ready to end this school year right. Some good music, a candle, and a facial mask is a complete therapy session for me.  I really wanted to have a nice relaxing day so I went shopping (haul coming soon) and when I got home did a cool little spa day. Wanna see? Hopefully you can recreate this and find your chill :)

Y'all sick of my granite countertops yet? Hana so this is everything I used.



First Take off your makeup! I absolutely love Neutrogena makeup remover which is sooooo good for sensitive skin.


Wash your face! So many Neutrogena products! This is the deep clean product which is really good to give your face a nice clean feeling.


Put on a face mask of course!So ohmygosh I bought this Anti Stress Dead Sea mask for 3.49 and it works so well. As I was applying itmy eyes burned a little but I love ittttt. 


Then take a nice bath with any sweet smelling soap. I really like any sweet pea or coconut, and vanilla scents.


After you hop on out the tub I like to apply these Bioré Pore deep cleansers. If you have black heads or open pores on your nose these work wonders.



Lastly I light my favorite candle in the entire world. Which is he loves me loves me not by Yankee Candle. My entire room smells like a field of daisies which is quite possibly the best thing ever.




Well that's all for now! Remember Stylevanians sometimes a mental change is better than a physical.


You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?