Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

My First Post ever!!

By 11:30 AM

So this is my first post!! (Insert applause) Okay so this post is going to be longer than the others so  I'm apologizing for this essay. That was a joke guys,it's okay to laugh. So basically I'm gonna tell ya bout me Daniellee! Okay so Lana Del Ray is perfection,Peplum should be the new black,an I wear sun glasses with everything. Boom! Done with 20 questions? So I'm going to do my first style guide on The Reign of High Waisted Shorts. Oh another thing about me! Urban Outfitters, H&M,Topshop, and Forever 21 are my second homes. Okay Last thing about me I promise!  I reallyyy want a vlog but lol I don't think anyone would watch it, but if you think I'd be a good vlogger just tell me I would love to hear from you guys! 

Thanks for reading this mini-mavens.
Xoxo Daniellee<3 

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?