Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Rip-Ombre

By 5:03 PM

                   Ombré Overkill

(The death of ombré)
Oh ombré how excited I am that you have died an obscure death to be honest and all. Do you remember that time when everyone's tips were blonde? Or a goldenish color? Of course you remember everyone and their mothers had ombré hair. Even Miley Cyrus was Ombré'd before the infamous haircut. Anywho I admit even I wanted to be Ombré'd. But Ah Nostalgia moment I was looking through Seventeen Magazine (Besides from Teen Vogue my favortieee) when I saw the ombré comb that gave you perfectò ombré"d hair. And this is where the nostalgia moment came, The feather extensions. Remember those? Every Fifth grader out there had a turquoise feather clipped in there hair Then poof! The feather clip in train (or bird) went away. I immediately called it, Ombré was overkill now. 
Now,I' might be wrong but 6 months ago if you went to the mall  and looked at every teen girls hair,what did they have in common? Ombré!!!!! Now check. Or don't because I did for you! 2 Ombré'd heads out there my mini mavens.
Must of used permanent dye.
Xoxo- Daniellee<3

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?