Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Style Guide- What to wear on a Tropical Vacation aka dont be a tacky tourist.

By 6:54 PM

 Miami. Miami. Miami. I just love the name! So I'm  Miami's biggest fangirl because Miami is just Ahhmazingg! But every now and then especially during the summer season, tourists are everywhere! Bel Harbor becomes a sea of fanny packs. Downtown Miami instead of smelling fresh paint on the coolio graffiti, you smell sunscreen. If I see one more mankini on the beach!!!! The source of my teenage trauma is now South Beach during  the summer. So come on mini mavens don't be a tacky tourist.  



   Things  that are always okay for tourists to wear(Aka if you go out in public in another state you might as well wear these)

  • Peplum- Peplum is my favee thing to wear ever. All time.
  • Coral -Like in my previous collage coral is always in for tropical vacations.
  • Teal Accessories- such as rings with gold ascent and bold jewelry is a check on my list.
  • Skinny Jeans- Skinny jeans are always in, for the summer I recommend Bright festive colors.
  • Crop tops- Unless you're going somewhere cold this is the top for you.
  • High Waisted Shorts-Must I say more?
  • Woven shorts- Super flirty and cute!
  • Slip on shoes- They're super easy to put on and add a casual vibe to some chic outfits.
With this list I'll have you well dressed and representing your hometown with glamour and pride.





xoxo (this is the vacation issue soo..)
auvoir
adios
buh-bye!
-Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?