Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Springing Into Spring Tag!

By 5:07 PM

Hey hey hey Stylevanians! Sorry I haven't been posting at 4 my day was crazy hetic. Tomorrow I will definitely be on schedule okay? Recently I've been seeing users doing Spring themed posts. So from now on its Spring themed Stylevana. Get ready. The springing into Spring tag seems fun so let's get startedddd!


What are some spring trends you're looking forward to the most?

 Kimonos and Pastels! I'm addicted to pastels so that doesn't even need explaining. Kimonos just add a chill relaxed look to any outfit so I'm really excited to see where this trend will go.


What's you're favorite spring clothing piece? 

These red high waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe. They were 10.00. Right now Charlotte Russe is having a 15% off 30.00 sale so if you want these go go go! They're super comfy and add a chic navy feel.

What do you do during Spring break?

Shop Sleep And Blog.

Is it warm or cold during Spring break where you live?

Well I live in bipolar Miami. It's cold at night (to me) and super hot during the day. 

What's you're favorite spring lip color?

Oh gosh I'm loving the Nyx retractable lip color in the shade Nectar. As you can tell by the swatch it's a mauveish color. The retractable pencil slays everything though just because it is super pigmented and very smooth.

Favorite spring color?

 Anything pastel pink or mint blue.

Do you add color to you're makeup for Spring?

Duh. I like to put a bit of navy blue over my black winged liner for a cute nautical touch. (Tutorial anybody?)

What are you most excited about for Spring 2014?

Hopefully seeing you guys do this tag!


Thanks for reading guys! I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you do this tag? If you do please comment below and let me know :) 

See y'all at 4pm tomorrow! ( for real this time.) 




You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?