Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Spring Into My Wishlist!

By 9:52 AM , , , , , ,

Hey Stylevanians! Yesterday was my first official day of spring break so today I feel I must post something to cherish this great event. It's finally spring break! Turn up Turn Up! Actually no I'm really sitting behind a computer in some reallycute sweats. Anywhoo I felt the need to do a Wishlist and comment on some trends I've been recently spotting. First for fragrance would be Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Here's a little information about me. I'm absolutely obsessed with anything that smells like flowers. The Field of flowers Yankee Candlde is my holy grail! So this perfume is just so amazing and you don't understand how much I need it. Moving on to fashion. I've noticed that the minalmist look is in! Finally because I've been living in black. I picked out the white cropped star player jersey because I've actually seem it in store and it adds a cool element to you're closet. The cropped black seated form H&M doesn't exactly scream spring but it definitley shouts chic and comfy. Lastly is the Kimono! I've been seeing everyone wear kimonos lately and I love them! Think of walking out in a robe being socially acceptable. They look like you just twerked you're way out of Ultra. Now to accessories and Food because theirs only two things in that section. For food I've been craving choclate covered strawberries. I know that we're all working to get that summer bikini body but ughhh they look so good! Now to accessories I need a watch! This ones actually named the minalmist and is from forever 21. Lastly my favorite part is beauty!  Okay it's official I'm having a love affair with Eos lip balm (I'm so sorry baby lips) although they cause occasional peeling they make my lips soo soft! Plus my lips smell like peach so that's a bonus. Then theyres the Nyx concealor which you can purchase from target. It has amazing coverage! But I'm more of a fan of powder or cream concealors. Anywhoo well that's about it! Look for a new post tomorrow my lovelies. Have a great spring break! 


       Oh side note! go peep my twitter @stylevanaUntitled #25

H M shirts top
$41 - hm.com

Forever 21 clothing
forever21.com

Forever 21 watch
forever21.com

Nyx concealer
nastygal.com

Vegan makeup
tartecosmetics.com

Marc Jacobs daisy perfume
$86 - harrods.com

Eos lip care
target.com

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?