Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Shop With Stylevana! (My recent purchases)

By 8:58 AM


Hey Hey Hey! I'm so very sorry for going awol lately but the last 2 weeks have been soooo hectic! Of course I had time to fit a mini shopping spree in so lets get started!







I got this carry everything leather look a like black studded tote from Icing during the 8 dollar sale. I love it! It has the traditional tote straps and one long strap so I can carry it as a messenger bag. Right now its serving as my school bag.

So I bought this for 65% off at Blooming dales and I absolutely love it! Its an over sized thin sweater with a  little leather lining. Ive been trying to change up my style and I think this is perfect for a preppy meets punk look.

The patent leather on the sides is so cute and the fabric the sweater is made of is just so comfortable.
I got these harem pants from Forever 21 at a relatively low price. Okay stylevanians have you ever wanted to go out in sweatpants but decided against it because you didn't want to be deemed ratchet? So have I and let me tell you! These are so freakin comfortable I forgot how cute they were. They are like high fashion pajama pants. Plus I feel like I walked off the set of Aladdin. So yes these are definitely a fave.








Well that's all folks! Once again I'm terribly sorry for not posting a lot but I'll be sure to make it up to you lovely people.
Oh really important news! IF you actually stayed and read this comment justdoitdanni pay sorry I got distracted. Back to the really important news! A lot of you guys liked the video I posted so I was thinking. This blog is only at 900 and something page views how bout if we get too 1000 I'll make a youtube channel? Deal?




Well that's finally all!
Follow my social networks?
Twitter-stylevana
(More coming soon)

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?