Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

New Year Same School Makeup Bag (what's in my bag tag)

By 3:22 PM



Recently I was looking through my school makeup bag and I realized that it's so full!. I  of course have  tons of products in them but they're all either used or old,so I want to show you my beauty bag! Let's get started. (Excuse how dirty my bag is)

1) This is my current beauty bag which I believe was free from Clinique.
2)
That's the pit of doom aka the inside of my makeup bag.

3)
This is my hard candy primer which is translucent kind of and fills in all your pores and gives a really clean look. Just a bit oily looking though.
4)
This is a nude lip I purchased at Icing I can't tell the name but it gives off a very Kim K look. 
5) I went to target recently and got an Elf Professional kit which came with this pair of eyelash curlers and I just love them,they curl your lashes as good as a heated Dior curler and only cost 7.00 (the kit)!
8)
That platinum tube right their is my Mary Kay lipstick in the shade color me coral it's very pigmented and makes your lips feel so soft!
9) 
I went to the beauty store and found these cute little um sponges I guess and they completely soak up all the oil on your face! They were only 99 cents too!
10)
These are all my eye makeup products! So basically those first pictures are. Just various mascaras I've collected over the years. The second picture is of the Maybelline Lash Blast Potion which literally is the best mascara I've ever used,I'll be sure to include it in a video so you could see how fab it truly is. Next is my cheap Fergie Eye Shadow Primer which is alright I guess. Lastly is my facorite eyeshadow brush from the Sonia Kashuk collection! 
11) 

The Eye shadow is my favorite color to put in my crease to add a little but of pop to my eyes  it's in the shade Aztec Gold from Ulta.

12)
Ahh! This is my absolute favorite new drugstore coutore product! This blush is from the hard candy collection from Walmart. It's in the shade 128 bombshell and it's baked and has bits of gold infused with the pink so it's like I have bronzed and blush. 

Well that's all I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to share,leave comments to let me know what you want to see! Love yall❤️

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?