Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

New Year, New Stylevana!

By 4:21 PM

Whats good fam? I'm back stylevanaians foreal now. As you may now its 2015. Y'all may not know but I take New Year New me very seriously. You guys might be like ew Dee's a basic one but foreal, I love fresh starts. And Stevana's about to receive one! I was shocked at how many people actually like stylevana and I'm honestly so touched. So over the break Ive bought like a ton of clothes and I have sooooo many post ideas. So Stylevanaians...Y'all ready for 2015 with me?
I'll be posting twice every week now on Wednesdays at 9 or 8, Fridays at 7, and the weekends I'll try to squeeze in a lifestyle post. Don't forget to follow my twitter to stay up to date!
Twitter- @Stylevana
Soon to be Instagram-@stylevana
                                                                            Its been real- xoxo Dee

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?