Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Beauty On A Budget!

By 8:49 AM

Hello my pretties! If you havent noticed ive been in a blog name changing frenzy....but ive finally settled on a name! We are now called Pretty-N-Pearls! Hopefully you love it just as I do. Anyway this is another segment in my beauty on a budget series. So I paired a $16 Dare shirt from Forever 21 with a studded faux leather and plaid skirt (also from forever 21)$14 with a random red bow which im pretty sure you can find at Icing for cheap! Moving on to outfit numero dos. Oh btw I used clothes that can be found at your local mall such as american outfitters,forever 21,bebe,and other relatively inexpensive stores. So on outfit two is what i call the crazy daizy shirt, it seems to be a dupe of the more expensive version of the shirt. Its a 16$ daisy grid graphic crop top. Which polyvore alreasy paired with acid washed high waisted jeans which are sooo in this fall! So the jeans are the most expensive thing on the set. They are 22$ at Charlotte Russe but if I find a cheaper pair I will post an update. Lastly I picked a grey pair of imatation converse from aeropostole. They are light gray canvas sneakers that are only $16. So thats all for now folks! Hope ya enjoyed this post if you want to see more on this series comment below to let me know!  

You Might Also Like

2 What do you think?