Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Fall Faves

By 10:58 AM

hey hey hey! Im baccckkkk vibers! If you havent noticed Ive changed the template of this blog and the name and starting in 2014 i'll have a ton of style series! (Ive already came up with 10) Anywhoo so my fall faves! How bout we make a list? 
1) Maybelline fit me foundation stick is flawwwwlesss! I love it it applies so well and it doesnt look like Ive applied foundation its totally natural! 
2)Maybelline Concealer- This has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag although i prefer a cream or powder concealer this liquid one is actually really good.
3) Ariana Grande- Im officially an Arianator! Even though shes in the middle of a nasty (but oh so scandolous) feud with Jai Brooks I still love her! If your a fan of melodic ballads and retro pop sounds go but her album Yours Truly! 
4)Miley Cyrus- Okay last celeb I promise, Okay despite from the twerktastrophe and the mess the wrecking ball music video but that girl can siiiinnnnngggg! Wrecking ball is such an emotional song I mean it has brought some of my friends to tears. Also, We cant stop is my fave party song! So dear Miley im def a Smiley for you. 
4)Burgundy jeans- They scream "Fall" so add these with any top and I prefer gold accessories with any outfit in the red family.
5) Sweaters- So raise your hand if your sick of sweater weather post on twitter and Instagram! I know i am but i have to say these sweaters are oh so chic. On lazy days I reccomend  a basic Pink pullover with statement jeans maybe a fun print or something metallic paired with a bright bag. On school days or days where you just want to look fab I would say to wear that cheetah print sweater (which looks like a dupe of the cheetah print sweater Lily Collins was wearing for her shoot with Teen Vogue) which would look gorgeous with a pair of leather leggings and cute shoes. 
6) Flannels- I love flannels for the fall! Basically I wear flannels with high waisted shorts with this tyed  around my waist which gives a cute punk retro look OR you could wear an oversize flannel as a jacket, as you can see I prefer red flannels.
7) Last but not least,my Nyc matte lipstick, it has vampy red color and I recommend it for homecoming and fall dances. Be careful with dark colors though because some appear really pigmented. 
So that was my Fall Faves!! I hope this is my lovely comeback to blogging and expect many many more post. Hey if you like these type of post let me know! Comment below to show you know! Buh-bye for now💕

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?