Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Style Steal Saturday

By 7:58 AM


Hey hey hey! Ready for Style Steal Saturday? This is how to dress like Ariana Grande! Since shes very vintage and girly, I recommend a light pastel skater skirt like the one In the collage that has the cutest little cut outs which would look adorkable paired with a baby blue crop top. Now here's  the tricky part...shoes! Ariana has a variety of shoes but those bright pink oxfords seemed really girly and quirky and of course made me think of Ariana. I got really fun with the jewelry and chose a cool ice cream ring with pastel rose earrings! Lastly I picked a set of pink bangles just to add some more feminine accents. Well thats that!  I hope you enjoy my Ariana Grande style steal! Vibers if you love all things style and this blog tell your friends,share the url, follow this blog, and comment! Thanks! Stay amazing vibers❤️

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?