Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Thanksgiving Style Guide

By 10:03 AM

Thanksgiving is literally right around the corner. I don't know how you celebrate it but in my family it's the beginning of the Stylelimpics. From who has the cutest peep toe booties too who obviously didn't look in a mirror. Which is why I created these outfits for you pretties! The main event is the outfit with the tribal print leggings straight from forever 21 and a crop top from American apparel.The burgundy moto jacket is fifty shades of cool paired with those chic cream combat boots also from Forever 21. All the tops in the throw in your luggage section are from Forever 21 and are conveniently under 30$. Now on to makeup!  I'm just spent $20 at Sephora by purchasing  the Stila stay all day eyeliner. Then there is the Maybelline Dream All Day BB Cream which works wonders on my skin except my only complaint is it feels a tad bit heavy on my skin.Lastly is the butter London nude nail polish.  Thanks for reading this! Comment below to let me know what you think. Hopefully this will help you have and wonderfully stylish Thanksgiving :)








xoxo- Danielle 

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?