Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

The Top 5 Fall Trend Predictions!

By 2:30 PM , , , ,


1) White. Well white after Labor day is always this big no no but.. This fall white is in! I chose a chic white tee from American Eagle Outfits which happened to be only 15$. White was all over the runway this season and I've been loving oversized white coats. 

2) Beanies- Beanies are just so California Cool! Plus their such an easy quick fix when your locks just arent up to par.

I chose a basic need beanie from Forever 21 to make a statement! I personally favor the beanies from Charlotte Russe because the most Ive ever payed for one is 8.95 so yes beanies are the bomb! 

3) Emerald Green- Another Trend that was spotted on the runway is emerald green. I love that Wizard Of Oz shade in almost anything circle skirts,crop tops,and so on but i chose a simple nail polish from Forever 21.

4)Leather- Leather is just so bad chic and in true leather fashion the trend is still staying. Even though all over leather is too much subtle touches are just amazing! I chose a striped crop top with faux leather accents. 

5)Peplum- Peplum is one of my favorite trends of all time! Im slightly curvier so peplum gives me a killer figure. So this Pink Peplum top from American Eagle Outfits is my love now okay. 

Well thats all folks

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?