Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Rest Stop Style

By 8:31 AM , , ,

Hey StyleVanians, It's Me your favorite struggling teen fashion blogger! So sorry I haven't blogged in a while I've been well shopping of course! Keep a look out for some Black Friday Hauls :) Anyway I was traveling recently and noticed a couple of hot-messes at the Rest Stop soooo VOILA! I'm you gone with the wind fabulous fairy blogmother! If you noticed the set on the right is designed sloppy chic. I picked a cropped sweater I've used before and some sweats which would look lovely in colder weather. I mean even if you're going to be in a car for 4+ Hours doesn't mean you can't look good. The set on the right is for warmer weather in case your trying to visit my fab home town of la florida. The fringe top and shorts are really summer-y so a cute pair of printed tights can warm you up and keep you cute!  Well that's all folks I hope you found this helpful! Their links to all the outfits used below. 


xoxoRest Stop Style?


Forever 21 top
forever21.com



Forever 21 activewear
forever21.com


H&M jean shorts
$33 - hm.com


Forever 21 tight
forever21.com




You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?