Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Real Life Disney Princesses (Jasmine) -jasi

By 10:20 AM , , , , , ,

Ahh, you guys must be sick of my real life Disney Princesses haha. This is my last post for today so I'm ending it with my favorite Disney princess. Guess who? Princess Jasmine!!!Oh I created this template too so I'm like a template maker whiz now. , I wont post anymore Real life Disney princesses until I get some more inspiration. Ohh Tomorrow  floral fatalers I'm posting something brand new.. I'm not going to tell you either haha. :)  Oh I also recently signed up  to mailchimp, so If you follow this blog by email I will send out  emails, about tri weekly to Inform you of basically new trends, new post, Inspiration and all that jazz.






Xoxo - DanielleReal Life Disney Princesses (Jasmine) -jasi


River Island crop top, $27 / Mint green shorts / Bottega Veneta drop earrings / Snake chain necklace / Jack Wills bright nail polish

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?