Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

By 12:28 PM

Online shopping is an addiction.  We all know that. Why they're aren't in rap songs about online shopping, I don't know.  I mean I'm On that good amazon and ebay are some quality lyrics right there. Tangent sorry mavens. Okay so URBAN OUTFITTERS can you say home?  So this post is really about my undying love for urban outfitters. I have described my style as vintage girly (virly) and urban outfitters even has a vintage section, like really? That store as made for me. The collage I made after this has Urban Outfitter clothes,and stuff that has that whole hipster vibe about it.  If you you have'nt been or even heard about it I recommend you google it. Stat! readdyy... go.



xoxo-Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?