Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Style Guide

By 5:23 PM


Style  Guide: What to wear to the Airport


Its Summer!!! I meant to post this on the first official day of summer but i forgot. Sorry mini mavens!  So its summer, summer vacation.. And I know one of you mini mavens are going to eventually going to go to the airport so im here to help you with your outfit! IIf your like me you wear what you would normally to the air port right? Well you know im so done with that! 100 degree weather and a Skater skirt and a tucked in chambray shirt with black tights just wasn't  the outfit.  So Tada! The collage below or above dont know how youre looking at it will hopefully give you some inspiration for your fantastical (yes its my new word) airport outfit.  Okay so random fact about me: I make lists all the time! So heres my airport outfit checklist.
   Fanastical Flight Outfit
 •Leggings
  •Vans or Converse( you have to take your shoes off so they should be easy to put on and take off!)
 •Oversize Sweater (i have about 10 im sorry i just loveeeee them!) 
•Sunglasses
 • Any bucket purse I own because they just look so  fashion-y to me.
And boom! Thats my airport outfit.
If you have any questions or really anything to say just comment.
Xoxo Danielle oh btw i made all the collages. Hope ya like them mini mavens<3

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?