Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

Lazy Day Tag

By 2:52 PM , , , , , , ,

HiHI stylevananians! I'm  backkkkkkk. Basically Ive been going through so many changes and I kind of went into more detail in my previous post so go check it out :)) http://www.stylevana.blogspot.com/2014/06/daily-diary.html Anywhoo I'm the laziest human being of life so The lazy day tag is just me you feel. So lets get started!
What is your lazy day skin care routine?
Most of the time I just use my Clinique liquid facial cleanser to wash my face and I'm done. But If I didn't take off my makeup before (grrrrrross I know) I use my clean and clear makeup dissolving wipes.
What is your lazy day makeup?
Can we not. Lazy day=No make up.
 What is your lazy day hairstyle?
A huge curly messy bun. Maybe if we can get this post to 1200 pageviews Ill post a video routine :)
What is your lazy day outfit?
I wear some sweatpants and a crop top. I know a messy bun no makeup and crop tops how tumblr.
(Guys I'm not mean or like rude lol I'm just attemting to be sarcastic)
Lazy day pampering product?
I love using my lazy days as little spa days! Okay so I usually use my freemans deep sea facial scrunb. The color makes  me feel like a smurf omg. Then My St.Peters apricot scrub! AH!ohmygosh this scrub makes your face feel so soft I looove it. Then Ill usually make a fruit smoothie and paint my nails. Ive been loving mint and turquoise colors for the spring.
Now for my favorite...
LAZY DAY FOOD.
taco bell and pizza hut. words cannot explain my love for them






Well alright Thank you so much for reading this entire post. Love you guys so much!
Twitter-Stylevana Lazy Day Tag

Monki activewear pants
$47 - monki.com


SELECTED black shirt
$27 - selected.com


Clinique face cleanser
lordandtaylor.com


Oil free face wash
target.com


Face mask
amazon.com


Body cleanser
ulta.com



Essie nail polish
amazon.com



You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?