Welcome to our website !

Stylevana

Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

High Waisted Shorts Style Guide

By 12:00 PM

   The Reign Of The High Waisted Shorts


High waisted shorts. We have all seen them. In the front of stores, on various Tumblr girls, Even on some celebrities (cough Taylor cough swift cough Rita cough Ora ). But not everyone can rock these super cute short shorts. But that's what I'm here for!! The collage above as various high waisted shorts and the tops that I think go with it.  High waisted anything always seem to scream VINTAGE to me 
So excuse me if high waisted shorts and cropped muscle tops aren't cute to me. 
So tips and Tricks on how to wear high waisted shorts
•Tuck in your shirt- It shows off your top.
•They look extra vintage with a belt.
• A tank or simple t-shirt will look chic with high waisted shorts, but pair them with a  cute cropped sweater or a thin sweatshirt.

You Might Also Like

0 What do you think?